The LinkedIn Group “Solar India- Finance, Technology and Joint Ventures” is organizing an informal meet to discuss business opportunities in the Indian renewable energy /solar sector.
The meet is on 25th June 2011 (Saturday) at Oriental Residency Hotel, Khar west, Mumbai.
The timing will be 3pm to 5.30pm with one section of the “Soul Restaurant” (1st Floor of Oriental Residency Hotel) booked for the Group.
For location details and the map please visit
You can contact the hotel staff on +91-22-42488888 for directions.
1. Introductions and Informal discussion on the Indian Renewable and Solar Industry.
2. Business Opportunities.
3. Discussion to make this a formal quarterly meet in Mumbai and other major metros of India.
Who Should Attend:
1. Renewable Energy professionals
2. Companies setting up solar power plants
3. Solar EPC professionals
4. Renewable Energy consultants
5. Financial Advisors / Bankers
6. Module Manufacturers
7. Companies / Professionals looking to enter the renewable energy sector.
Some of attendees include:
1. Mr.Nilesh Tejura, CEO SolPower
2. Mr.Dileep Deshpande, Managing Director Photonix
3. Mr. Paresh Sheth, Founder Indus1Advantage, ex-CEO of Indian subsidiary of Hinduja Bank of Switzerland.
4. Mr. Shantanu Bagchi, COO Indian Energy
1. Dress Code: Business Casuals
2. No Entry Charges; Members pay for whatever they choose to eat/drink.
Attendees to confirm/register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (0091-9820789895).