- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 3 hours ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Watch the video here: facebook.com/IntelCrowdTV/v… … @IntelCrowdTV @nekliolios @bindik @stugregory83 @WayraUK @LSEalumni @F… 1 week ago
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurship after Brexit https://t.co/pSDkBHapIh 1 week ago
- Bank of England warns Brexit vote will damage living standards theguardian.com/business/2017/… 2 weeks ago
- Entrepreneurship in Britain after Brexit lnkd.in/deMUtps 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Finance
SunEdison to acquire Continuum Wind Energy for Rs.4.66 crore/MW Continue reading
Recently Indian renewable energy industry saw two major M&A transactions: Sembcorp Industries (Sembcorp) acquired a 60% stake in Green Infra and Rajalakshmi Group purchasing 63MW of wind power from Ashok Leyland Continue reading
Overall there exists a lot of opportunities in Indian Railways to initiate sustainable measures. The results [defining results not only in terms of reduction in emissions but also in positive trend in the bottom line] will depend on effective technical and financial implementation. Continue reading
India may spend Rs.1,400 crore over the next two years on incentives and subsidies for makers and buyers of electric vehicles as part of an effort to have at least six million electric vehicles on the country’s roads by 2020. Continue reading
Overall, deregulation of diesel prices is a good sign for solar development in India, on a longer term. Continue reading
According to the World Bank Study, the estimated potential of energy efficiency in India is ~50 billion kWh, with investment potential of INR 140 billion. Continue reading
Recently, Economic Times had an article “Solar power stocks see multi-fold jump on hopes from Narendra Modi govt” where the writer had shown that some of the solar stocks in India had returned good financial returns in the last one year.
I have used the comparable valuation method to see where the stocks stand today; and found that unfortunately the bull run in these stocks don’t have a substantial base.
Global Warming Mutual Funds can help encourage larger companies to look at opportunities that arise from fighting global warming Continue reading