- RT @IamEttiAdekunle: Failure should be part of startup culture. So when you building your business expect it learn from your mistakes and b… 2 months ago
- RT @beisgovuk: New clean energy projects set to power 3.6 million homes socsi.in/VCyme #IndustrialStrategy https://t.co/4mQcbSwYKe 2 months ago
- RT @AltEnergyStocks: This is probably the reason for the price spike in $CAFD today. #8point3 #10CleanEnergyStocks twitter.com/stoolcapital/s… 2 months ago
- RT @Sindhi_SAUK: The other 9/11 - Swami Vivekananda's speech at the World Parliament of Religions vedanet.com/why-swami-vive… 2 months ago
- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Indian power sector
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
Recently I had written a blog article on how not only solar manufacturing companies but also conventional power manufacturers in India are lobbying to protect Indian manufacturing from imports. https://bharatvasandani.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/power-and-solar-manufacturing-in-india/ The government, looks like, has taken note of the situation … Continue reading