- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 1 month ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Watch the video here: facebook.com/IntelCrowdTV/v… … @IntelCrowdTV @nekliolios @bindik @stugregory83 @WayraUK @LSEalumni @F… 2 months ago
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurship after Brexit https://t.co/pSDkBHapIh 2 months ago
- Bank of England warns Brexit vote will damage living standards theguardian.com/business/2017/… 2 months ago
- Entrepreneurship in Britain after Brexit lnkd.in/deMUtps 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Indian power sector
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
Recently I had written a blog article on how not only solar manufacturing companies but also conventional power manufacturers in India are lobbying to protect Indian manufacturing from imports. https://bharatvasandani.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/power-and-solar-manufacturing-in-india/ The government, looks like, has taken note of the situation … Continue reading