- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 1 month ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Watch the video here: facebook.com/IntelCrowdTV/v… … @IntelCrowdTV @nekliolios @bindik @stugregory83 @WayraUK @LSEalumni @F… 2 months ago
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurship after Brexit https://t.co/pSDkBHapIh 2 months ago
- Bank of England warns Brexit vote will damage living standards theguardian.com/business/2017/… 2 months ago
- Entrepreneurship in Britain after Brexit lnkd.in/deMUtps 2 months ago
Tag Archives: piyush goyal
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
On one hand the discoms are utilising state money to stay afloat and increasing tariff upto an extent to pay for the new duties/taxes levied by the government but unable to buy expensive power because they are not able to pass the higher tariff to the consumers for reasons [political and inefficiency] pretty well known. Continue reading