- RT @TwitterBusiness: Your audience is great at multitasking. Make sure you have a strong message to catch their attention https://t.co/mDxn… 1 week ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Financial models for startups goo.gl/dpU4gt #financialmodels #excellovers #startupconsulting 1 week ago
- bloombergquint.com/business/2017/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tylergooch: The 10 Business Models of Digital Disruption (and how to respond to them) - digitalintelligencetoday.com/the-10-busines… 3 weeks ago
- Looking forward to Oxford Inspires with team of Startup Manufactory @OxEntrepreneurs @StartupMfactory #GetInspired17 1 month ago
Tag Archives: piyush goyal
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
On one hand the discoms are utilising state money to stay afloat and increasing tariff upto an extent to pay for the new duties/taxes levied by the government but unable to buy expensive power because they are not able to pass the higher tariff to the consumers for reasons [political and inefficiency] pretty well known. Continue reading