- RT @StartupMfactory: 100 Questions Investors Ask Startups When Pitching goo.gl/Cjp4Hi #startupconsulting 4 days ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Have you been looking for entrepreneurship workshops? Look no further but here: goo.gl/S2lyIq #entrepreneurs… 5 days ago
- Good insights into Britian's Economic Challenges @PoliteiaUK Winter Address by @Rt Hon David Gauke MP @StartupMfactory 1 week ago
- RT @Sindhi_SAUK: Hiku 🐥 Ba 🐥🐥 Taay 🐥🐥🐥 #SindhiSangat fantastic app for learning #Sindhi https://t.co/TbKvLGYaTT 1 week ago
- RT @WRIClimate: Wow! 96 countries (65% global emissions) committed to joining #ParisAgreement this year - explore the map here: https://t.c… 5 months ago
Tag Archives: piyush goyal
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
On one hand the discoms are utilising state money to stay afloat and increasing tariff upto an extent to pay for the new duties/taxes levied by the government but unable to buy expensive power because they are not able to pass the higher tariff to the consumers for reasons [political and inefficiency] pretty well known. Continue reading