- RT @TwitterBusiness: Your audience is great at multitasking. Make sure you have a strong message to catch their attention https://t.co/mDxn… 1 week ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Financial models for startups goo.gl/dpU4gt #financialmodels #excellovers #startupconsulting 1 week ago
- bloombergquint.com/business/2017/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tylergooch: The 10 Business Models of Digital Disruption (and how to respond to them) - digitalintelligencetoday.com/the-10-busines… 3 weeks ago
- Looking forward to Oxford Inspires with team of Startup Manufactory @OxEntrepreneurs @StartupMfactory #GetInspired17 1 month ago
Tag Archives: REC
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
The week starts with updates from different areas of India’s Power Value Chain: RECs, electricity prices on energy exchange and new transmission report form FICCI Continue reading
Recently Power Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said that the government is considering introducing “Hydro Purchase Obligation (HPO)”. This will make it compulsory for distribution companies to purchase certain percentage of their energy requirements from hydel sources. The objective us to give a boost … Continue reading
We, Energetica India, attended the Windpro Conference and Event “The 3rd International Wind Conference and Exhibition (3rd WE20 by 2020). Continue reading
A large listed engineering & infrastructure company is looking to tie-up with an energy provider that can supply power at a cost lesser than what the current power costs are.