- RT @IamEttiAdekunle: Failure should be part of startup culture. So when you building your business expect it learn from your mistakes and b… 3 months ago
- RT @beisgovuk: New clean energy projects set to power 3.6 million homes socsi.in/VCyme #IndustrialStrategy https://t.co/4mQcbSwYKe 3 months ago
- RT @AltEnergyStocks: This is probably the reason for the price spike in $CAFD today. #8point3 #10CleanEnergyStocks twitter.com/stoolcapital/s… 3 months ago
- RT @Sindhi_SAUK: The other 9/11 - Swami Vivekananda's speech at the World Parliament of Religions vedanet.com/why-swami-vive… 3 months ago
- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 6 months ago
Tag Archives: REC
There seems to be a lot of focus on India’s Power Sector these days with the government seriously considering changes [good or bad can be analysed separately] to finally put this sector on the right path.
The week starts with updates from different areas of India’s Power Value Chain: RECs, electricity prices on energy exchange and new transmission report form FICCI Continue reading
Recently Power Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said that the government is considering introducing “Hydro Purchase Obligation (HPO)”. This will make it compulsory for distribution companies to purchase certain percentage of their energy requirements from hydel sources. The objective us to give a boost … Continue reading
We, Energetica India, attended the Windpro Conference and Event “The 3rd International Wind Conference and Exhibition (3rd WE20 by 2020). Continue reading
A large listed engineering & infrastructure company is looking to tie-up with an energy provider that can supply power at a cost lesser than what the current power costs are.