- RT @TwitterBusiness: Your audience is great at multitasking. Make sure you have a strong message to catch their attention https://t.co/mDxn… 1 week ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Financial models for startups goo.gl/dpU4gt #financialmodels #excellovers #startupconsulting 1 week ago
- bloombergquint.com/business/2017/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @tylergooch: The 10 Business Models of Digital Disruption (and how to respond to them) - digitalintelligencetoday.com/the-10-busines… 3 weeks ago
- Looking forward to Oxford Inspires with team of Startup Manufactory @OxEntrepreneurs @StartupMfactory #GetInspired17 1 month ago
Tag Archives: solar tariff
TSSIA has cited high power tariff as a reason for a drop in industrial output and urged chief minister of Maharashtra State to review the power charges Continue reading
UK has launched a review of nation’s feed-in-tariff (FIT) program; motivated by concerns that large-scale solar PV plants could use up funding in the program intended for smaller-scale generation.