- RT @IamEttiAdekunle: Failure should be part of startup culture. So when you building your business expect it learn from your mistakes and b… 4 months ago
- RT @beisgovuk: New clean energy projects set to power 3.6 million homes socsi.in/VCyme #IndustrialStrategy https://t.co/4mQcbSwYKe 4 months ago
- RT @AltEnergyStocks: This is probably the reason for the price spike in $CAFD today. #8point3 #10CleanEnergyStocks twitter.com/stoolcapital/s… 4 months ago
- RT @Sindhi_SAUK: The other 9/11 - Swami Vivekananda's speech at the World Parliament of Religions vedanet.com/why-swami-vive… 4 months ago
- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 7 months ago
Tag Archives: solar tariff
TSSIA has cited high power tariff as a reason for a drop in industrial output and urged chief minister of Maharashtra State to review the power charges Continue reading
UK has launched a review of nation’s feed-in-tariff (FIT) program; motivated by concerns that large-scale solar PV plants could use up funding in the program intended for smaller-scale generation.