- Richard Branson: 'Brexit shouldn't deter startups' wired.co.uk/article/richar… 2 months ago
- RT @StartupMfactory: Watch the video here: facebook.com/IntelCrowdTV/v… … @IntelCrowdTV @nekliolios @bindik @stugregory83 @WayraUK @LSEalumni @F… 3 months ago
- Opportunities for Entrepreneurship after Brexit https://t.co/pSDkBHapIh 3 months ago
- Bank of England warns Brexit vote will damage living standards theguardian.com/business/2017/… 3 months ago
- Entrepreneurship in Britain after Brexit lnkd.in/deMUtps 3 months ago
Tag Archives: solar tariff
TSSIA has cited high power tariff as a reason for a drop in industrial output and urged chief minister of Maharashtra State to review the power charges Continue reading
UK has launched a review of nation’s feed-in-tariff (FIT) program; motivated by concerns that large-scale solar PV plants could use up funding in the program intended for smaller-scale generation.